What does Mpac do?
Mpac Consultancy LLP provides compliance and regulatory advice to clients including FSA regulated and HMRC regulated and unregulated entities.
All of our team has worked in a compliance function and most have been Compliance Officers and/or Money Laundering Report Officers.
We provide the following services.
• Authorisations (Part IV Permission)
We can help you in a number of ways to apply to the FSA for authorisation. For example we can provide a turnkey service, manage your production of the authorisation package or simply do the parts that you prefer someone else to complete. We also have experience of providing authorisations for the Dubai Financial Services Authority (and DIFC).
• Ongoing Compliance support
We provide either outsourced compliance services, a partial service, cover whilst your existing Compliance Officer is absent or even specific cover due to absence of staff.
• Various compliance related projects
These range from very small advisory issues to those that require significant time and manpower.
• Additional projects that are related to the systems and controls of a firm
For example credit risk, forensic accounting, actuarial based testing, HR issues, specific and tailored training etc.
• One-off services
We provide a tailored, comprehensive but competitive approach for one off services such as
- anti money laundering training (to FSA and non regulated firms i.e. accountancy firms)
- liquidity stress testing using our statistical based model (to meet the proposed changes being implemented later this year)
- compliance manual(s)
- risk based policies
- procedures (front, middle and back office)
- Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Programme (ICAAP).